Taurus Perfume DIY
April 20 — May 20
Nobody knows beauty like a Taurus! From food to fashion and home decor, everything they touch embodies radiant beauty. While they may not use a paintbrush, this fixed sign can turn any idea into a work of art.
This DIY perfume is inspired by the essence of Taurus. Use it when you want to embrace your divine feminine beauty.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Dark glass container for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 6 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 10 drops of ylang ylang essential oil
- 8 drops of cedarwood essential oil
- 8 drops of rose essential oil
- Emerald chip gemstones for wisdom and discernment
- Green onyx chip gemstones for abundance and new beginnings
Place your cleansed and charged crystals at the bottom of your decorative bottle.
Pour the grapeseed oil into your container, then add the alcohol. Add your base notes (cedarwood and rose), followed by your middle note (ylang ylang). Finish with your top note (eucalyptus).
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes. Add the distilled water, and blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
May this perfume inspire radiant beauty and abundance!
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.