October 23 – November 21
Scorpios are observant, passionate, and independent. Known for their relentless perseverance, they can accomplish whatever they set their mind to.
This DIY perfume is inspired by Scorpio energy. Whether you are a Scorpio or not, this spicy blend is perfect for those times when you’re feeling unmotivated or unfocused. Use it to channel Scorpio’s determination and independence to manifest your dreams.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- Dark glass container for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 4 drops of mandarin essential oil
- 8 drops of ginger essential oil
- 8 drops of cinnamon leaf essential oil
- 6 drops of sandalwood essential oil
- 6 drops of frankincense essential oil
- Black obsidian, chrysoprase, or red agate chip gemstones
Using a funnel, pour the jojoba oil into your container, then add the alcohol. Add your base notes (sandalwood and frankincense), followed by your middle notes (ginger and cinnamon leaf). Finish with your top note (mandarin).
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes. Add the distilled water, and blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
May this perfume ignite an inner determination to accomplish your dreams.
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.