November 22 – December 21
Ruled by the straight-shooting archer, Sagittarius is the bohemian philosopher of the Zodiac. Ever expanding and fiercely independent, these globetrotters have a hunger to learn and explore new horizons.
This DIY perfume is inspired by the essence of Sagittarius. Use it when you want to hop on Sagittarius’s gypsy caravan to embrace the adventures of life.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- Dark glass container for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 6 drops of bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops of linden blossom essential oil
- 8 drops of Balsam de Peru essential oil
- Turquoise and/or dioptase chip gemstones
Using a funnel, pour the jojoba oil into your container, then add the alcohol. Add your base note (Balsam de Peru), followed by your middle note (linden blossom). Finish with your top note (bergamot).
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes. Combine with the distilled water, and blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
May this perfume expand your horizons, bringing exhilarating discoveries and transformational growth.
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.