Vitality – Confidence – Empowerment
There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening, that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique.– Martha Graham
Imagine the elements of fire and earth merging together in all their power. Fire brings courage and passion, while earth provides wisdom and grounding. Nothing is out of reach when these elements unite!
Red aventurine is nature’s perfect example of the union of fire and earth. With shimmering bits of mica, goethite, hematite or other minerals, red aventurine revitalizes the body and focuses the mind to get shit done!
Historically, the word aventurine comes from the Italian word ‘all’avventura’, which means ‘by chance’. In the 1700s, Italian glass was created by accident when metal filings were dropped in a container of metal glass. Once cooled, the result was stunning with its speckles of luminous sparkles. Later on, the name aventurine was given to the natural crystal, which resembled the man-made product.
- Supports the physical body by clearing trauma, releasing toxins, and regenerating the energy field
- Boosts confidence and determination
- Balances the three lower chakras
- Absorbs electromagnetic smog
- Combats eczema, rosacea, juvenile acne, and other skin problems