February 19 — March 20
Pisces are the artists and great visionaries of the world. Not bound by space and time, they can literally feel their dreams in every cell as if they already exist. Pisces energy is intuitive and has an emotional depth that goes oceans deep.
This DIY perfume is inspired by the essence of Pisces. Use it when you need to really believe in your dreams, as if they are real.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- Dark glass container for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 6 drops of lemongrass to enhance mental focus and promote forgiveness
- 10 drops of palma rosa essential oil for self-love and to open the heart to love
- 10 drops of ylang ylang essential oil to connect with higher realms and cosmic love
- 8 drops of jasmine essential oil to bring wishes of the heart to light
- 8 drops of sandalwood essential oil to help manifest your wishes
- Aquamarine chip gemstones to get in touch with your emotions
- Ocean Jasper chip gemstones to raise your consciousness
Using a funnel, pour the jojoba oil into your container, then add the alcohol. Add your base notes (jasmine and sandalwood), followed by your middle notes (palma rosa and ylang ylang). Finish with your top note (lemongrass).
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes. Combine with the distilled water, and blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
May all your dreams come true!
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.