Six is a number perfect in itself, not because God created all things in six days; rather, the convert is true God created all things in six days because the number is perfect.– Saint Augustine (The City of God)
Is the number 6 appearing to you in dreams or your waking life? Or maybe you’re navigating a six life path or a six year in numerology (hello 2022!). Let’s discover the meaning of the number 6.
The Meaning of 6
The number 6 symbolizes unconditional love, beauty and harmony. A true embodiment of the heart, it’s often called “the love number”. Indeed, six is the number to dial for emotional healing.
In her divine home, the selfless six sings sweet lullabies to restore a pitch-perfect balance. “There, there,” she nurtures you until the pain is no more. If only six showed itself the same self-care. Hence, six needs to watch out for sacrificial tendencies and even martyrdom.
Nevertheless, the empathic number shines in partnerships. Fluent in the language of love, six brings steadfast devotion, protection, and heartfelt advice. Naturally, her family feels supported and comfortable beyond measure. Couldn’t we all use a mama six?
La Ballade De 6 also brings pitch-perfect beauty to the planet. Hello harmonious patterns of honeycomb, aquatic color palettes, and zen music! However, perfectionism can lead to unrealistic expectations. After all, the world is far from perfect. Still, six is a humanitarian to the core, and pushes for justice in all affairs.
A fertile number (ahem, her pregnant belly), the number 6 contains double the essence of the number 3, the numerical embodiment of creativity. And is there anything more selfless than creating another being?
Where to Find the Number 6
- Nature: the hexagonal form is everywhere from snowflakes, quartz crystals, honeycombs, tortoiseshells, fish scales, and the skin of reptiles to carrots and tomatoes
- Ancient Greece: the Pythagoreans believed six to be a perfect number. In other words, the sum of all its divisors, excluding the number itself, equals 6. So, 1 + 2 + 3 = 6
- Christianity: in the Bible, God created man on the sixth day
- Buddhism: Samsara or The Wheel of Life is the six spheres of existence that everyone is trapped in
- Ancient architecture: hexagonal patterns are found in Pompei, Islamic art, and the window designs of Christian churches
- Languages: said aloud, six has a meaning that is easily understood around the world: it’s sas in Egyptian, sesh in Hebrew, sechs in German, sestj in Russian, seks in Danish, seis in French, and sitta in Arabic
What vibes with 6?
Planet – Venus
Element – Earth
Tarot card – the Lovers
Crystals – apache tears, blue calcite, diamond, emerald, montebrasite, peridot, pink moss agate, pink opal, rose quartz, tourmaline, unikite jasper
Plants – thistles, bluebells, holly, dagger hakea
Colors – blue, gold, pink
Symbol – the Star of David, a universal symbol of Judaism, and the hexagon
How has the number 6 been showing up in your life? Share in the comments!
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.
- Meaning, Mystery and Magic of the Number 6 by Numerologist
- Number 6 Numerology by Numerology
- Meaning of Number 6 by Mystical Numbers
- Holy and Unholy Numbers By Sam Stevens
- Numerology Insights by Kari Samuels
- Sage Goddess
- Flowers by Numerology
- Numerology Number Six by AstroYogi
- The Complete Book of Correspondences by Sandra Kynes
Photo by STARSsoft and Roman Yanushevsky on Shutterstock