Have you been all work and no play? With sweet, seductive songs, Mermaid energy woos us back to the sweet pleasures of life. Her salty waters wash away any fears, traumas and old stories that stand in the way of true joy. Without all the sand and barnacles, you begin to view the world with awe-inspiring wonder.
This intoxicating bath recipe is inspired by the essence of mermaids. Use it when you need to fill your inner well with her sweet, sensual waters.
No need for a seascape. Sea salt sloughs away scaly skin and stagnant energy, while the coconut and jojoba oils nourish the skin. Drop in these aquatic powders, essential oils, crystals and seashells to invite her joyous energy stream. You’ll feel as if you just got back from an island retreat.
What You Need
- Coconut oil – 2 tablespoons
- Jojoba oil – 2 tablespoons
- Sea salt – 2 cups
- Sea kelp powder – 1 teaspoon
- Agar agar powder – 1 teaspoon
- Bergamot essential oil – 2 drops
- Lime essential oil – 2 drops
- Spearmint essential oil – 2 drops
- Lavender essential oil – 4 drops
- Crystals including aquamarine, larimar, amazonite, blue lace agate and/or lemurian quartz
- Container, such as test tubes or a mason jar
Melt the coconut oil in a medium glass bowl. To create a makeshift double broiler, place the glass bowl on top of a saucepan with a couple of inches of boiling water. Remove from heat and add the jojoba oil.
Pour in the sea salt and stir until the ingredients are evenly distributed. Add the sea kelp and agar agar powders. Spread the salt out on a cookie sheet and let it air dry for about a day.
Add the essential oils to the salt mixture and pour it into a container.
Place your crystals and seashells to the bottom of the tub. Fill the tub with warm water and add the salt mixture.
Soak for 20 minutes or more, imagining the salt water washing away all the stagnant energy that no longer serves you. Feel it being replaced with a surge of wonder and joy for this rejuvenating experience.
May this bath ritual color your world with awe-inspiring wonder.
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.
You Might Also Like…
- Whole Beauty by Shiva Rose
- The Starseed Oracle deck by Rebecca Campbell
- Hello Glow