Libra Perfume DIY
September 23 – October 22
Charming and companionable, libra energy balances the scales to create harmony in all relationships. The sophisticated sign truly sees both sides of the story and will stop at nothing to establish interpersonal consonance.
This DIY perfume is inspired by the essence of Libra. Use it when you need to bring more balance to your relationships and your life. Libra energy helps to bring you back to center, while upgrading your social graces and style.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon apricot oil
- Dark glass container for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 4 drops of bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops of gardenia essential oil
- 10 drops of ylang ylang essential oil
- 8 drops of rose essential oil
- Agate, pink tourmaline or prasiolite chip gemstones
Place your cleansed and charged crystals at the bottom of your decorative bottle.
Pour the apricot oil into your container, then add the alcohol. Add your base note (rose), followed by your middle notes (gardenia and ylang ylang). Finish with your top note (bergamot).Â
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes. Add the distilled water, and blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
May this perfume bring balance to all your relationships and your life!
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.