July 23 – August 22
The regal ruler of the astrological signs, Leo warm energy helps us shine like the summer sun. With a flair for drama, Leo inspires us to boldly express our feelings and desires.
This DIY perfume is inspired by the essence of Leo. Use it when you want to manifest Leo’s legendary confidence, loyalty, and generosity.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- Dark glass container for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 6 drops of sweet orange essential oil
- 10 drops of ginger essential oil
- 8 drops of patchouli essential oil
- 8 drops of jasmine essential oil
- Tiger’s eye or sunstone chip gemstones
Using a funnel, pour the sweet almond oil into your container, then add the alcohol. Add your base notes (patchouli and jasmine), followed by your middle note (ginger). Finish with your top note (sweet orange).
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes. Add the distilled water, and blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
And voila! Your very own Leo perfume.
May this perfume illuminate your inner light so that you shine bright like the summer sun.
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.