Luck – Wisdom – Wealth
Good luck is when opportunity meets preparation, while bad luck is when lack of preparation meets reality.– Eliyahu Goldratt
When it comes to calling in an abundance of wealth into your life, jade is the ultimate good luck charm. Just ask the ancient Chinese that carved the royal gemstone into ornate dragon statues, masks and jewellery.
One legend tells of a devastating Mongol invasion of China. In grief, the dragons wept for the Chinese people. And when their tears hit the earth, they magically transformed into stunning pieces of jade crystals.
Today, the emerald green stone is a Chinese symbol for good luck, longevity, wisdom and ultimate protection from evil spirits.
- Known for its anti-aging effects, as well as tightens pores
- Activates the heart chakra
- Manifests abundance and good fortune
- Soothes the mind, releasing negative thoughts
- Brings insightful dreams
- Aids emotional release, especially of irritability
- Supports the body’s filtration and elimination organs
- Assists fertility and childbirth