When the Moon is dark in the sky, you rely on your three-dimensional senses to navigate your life. Like the Crone Moon Goddess, you learn to see in the dark. The New Moon is a fertile time to let your physical sensations and intuition guide your intention setting for the entire lunar cycle.
Here is a guide on New Moon intention setting when it’s in each zodiac sign:
When the New moon is in…
- Aries – Set an intention to launch a new project and dedicate 10+ minutes per day to your personal ambitions.
- Taurus – Set an intention to manifest financial abundance or create a new self-love practice.
- Gemini – Set an intention to share your voice through any medium or expand your social circle.
- Cancer – Set an intention to honor your emotional needs, heal childhood wounds, or mother yourself.
- Leo – Set an intention to develop a creative passion or leadership skills.
- Virgo – Set an intention to spend more time in nature or create a healthy daily habit.
- Libra – Set an intention to cultivate healthier relationships and boundaries.
- Scorpio – Set an intention to uncover, accept, and heal your shadow traits, or the parts of you that seem unlovable.
- Sagittarius – Set an intention to plan a big adventure, enroll in an educational program, or create more freedom in your life.
- Capricorn – Set an intention to clarify your life’s purpose or make your way up the mountain path.
- Aquarius – Set an intention to use your unique gifts to help the community.
- Pisces – After reflecting on the previous astrological year, set an intention to heal any addictions or wounds that slow down your manifestations.
What’s your New Moon intention? Share in the comments!
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.
The New Moon is a time to let our physical sensations and intuition guide our intention setting for the entire lunar cycle.