Are you ready to get that creative project off the ground? Could your team use a little energetic alignment and clarity? Or perhaps you're ready to call in people to support your vision?
The Bee spirit animal is all about creation and teamwork. Their energy organises us so that we are not only super productive, but also work well with others.
This DIY lip balm harnesses the sweet energy of bees. Use it at the office when you need a little support launching that big idea. Bee medicine helps you define roles and responsibilities so that everyone is working flawlessly together to manifest the vision.
What You Need
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon beeswax pellets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried vegetable powder in your color of choice
- 2 drops pine essential oil
- 4 drops ginger essential oil
- 6 drops linden blossom essential oil
- Lip balm tins
- Small heat-safe glass bowl
- Small saucepan
- Bee's sacred crystals: Honey calcite, Golden garnet, Citrine, and/or Yellow apatite
After sage smudging your space and tools, find a comfortable seated position and close your eyes for the duration of this meditation:
Bring your mind’s eye to an image of a bee hive. Imagine hundreds of bees buzzing around, flying in and out of the hive. Now bring your attention to the abundance of honey in the hive. Take an imaginary whiff of the sweet smell, and let it fill your entire being with bee energy. You feel productive and supported with every cell in your body.
Gently return to present time, open your eyes, and call upon the bees to bless your materials with energies of creation, productivity and teamwork.
Charge your grapeseed oil with your cleansed crystals by placing them in the oil. Remove them after 12 hours.
Mix the beeswax pellets and grapeseed oil in a heat-safe bowl.
Pour about 2 inches (5 cm) of water into a small saucepan and boil. Place the heat-safe bowl in the saucepan. Warm until the wax and oil have melted together.
Remove the bowl from the water. Add the honey and essential oils. Stir to combine.
Pour the mixture into your lip balm containers. Try to work fast, as the beeswax hardens quickly!
Let it the lip balm cool and harden before use. Make sure to use within 6 months.
May this lip balm help you enjoy the sweetness of life and bring your project to fruition.
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.
You Might Also Like...
- An Aztec Crystal Healing Ritual for radiant health - September 14, 2020
- Top 5 Crystals Used by Ancient Egyptian Priestesses - September 11, 2020
- Your Life Purpose, According to your North Node Sign in Astrology - September 4, 2020