Goddess Sheela-na-Gigs Perfume DIY
The Irish Goddess Sheela-na-Gigs is playful, whimsical, and throws caution to the wind. With her vulva fully exposed, she lures men to her bed with a little charm and a good dose of humor.
This DIY perfume is inspired by the essence of Sheela-na-Gigs. Use it when you need a little joy and laughter. Sheela helps to birth new opportunities with gusto and a big smile.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon almond oil, ruled by Mercury and the element of air
- Dark glass decorative bottle for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water
- 6 drops of tangerine essential oil
- 6 drops of lime essential oil
- 10 drops of May Chang or Litsea Cubeba essential oil
- 8 drops of ylang ylang essential oil
- 8 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Ocean jasper chip gemstones for positivity, playfulness and joy
- Thulite chip gemstones to revitalize the spirit
Place your cleansed and charged crystals at the bottom of your decorative bottle.
Using a funnel, add your base notes (ylang ylang and peppermint), followed by your middle note (May Chang). Top it off with your top notes (tangerine and lime).
Once you are happy with mixture, add the almond oil and alcohol.
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes before adding the orange blossom water. Blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
Use your perfume to anoint yourself, while calling upon Sheela-na-Gigs. May her energy bring lots of joy and laughter!
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.