Goddess Lakshmi’s Radiant Bath Recipe
Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of love and abundance, is the personification of deep soul beauty and radiance. She reminds us that beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder as long as we open our eyes to it.
I love invoking the goddesses in my beauty rituals. I created this bath blend as a way to open the heart to divine love, kindness and abundance. Lakshmi helps us embrace all parts of the Self, warts and all!
This bath ritual feels like a big motherly hug. Not to mention your skin will be luminous and radiant from the nourishing enzymes in the raw milk and powerful antioxidants in the honey.
What You Need
- 3 cups raw (or unpasteurized) milk
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 5 drops of rose essential oil to activate the heart chakra
- 5 drops of sandalwood essential oil for grounding and vitality
- 1 tablespoon Lotus flower powder
- A handful of fresh or dried camellia or rose petals
- Lakshmi’s sacred crystals: rose quartz, rhodochrosite, pink tourmaline, citrine, and/or green aventurine
- Lakshmi’s sacred objects: a photo of Lakshmi, white or pink candles, sea shells, crystals, coins, roses or camellia flowers
Set the mood by creating an altar for Lakshmi around your tub. You may add any of her sacred objects or whatever calls to your heart.
Place your cleansed and charged crystals on the bottom of the tub. Fill the tub with water that is the ideal temperature for you. Add your ingredients before stepping in.
As you soak, give thanks for the abundance already in your life, creating space for more to wash up on your shores. Soak for 20 minutes or more.
May this bath ritual nourish your soul with divine love to reveal your inner soul glow.
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.