Hera is the Queen Bee of the Greek pantheon. The goddess of women, marriage, family, and childbirth is notorious for her fierce temper and sense of justice. She takes extreme measures to protect her marriage with Zeus and her image as a wife and queen.
Channel Hera’s powerful, strong-willed energy to spark new beginnings and drive them to completion with this DIY perfume.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate oil
- Dark glass container for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 6 drops of bergamot essential oil for clarity in love
- 10 drops of mogra attar essential oil for expansive, transformative, unconditional love, and inner strength
- 8 drops of rose essential oil to open the heart
- 8 drops of sandalwood essential oil
- Lapis lazuli chip gemstones to further enhance its queenly magic
- Morganite chip gemstones for universal love
Using the funnel, pour the pomegranate oil into your container, then add the alcohol. Add your base notes (rose and sandalwood), followed by your middle note (mogra attar). Finish with your top note (bergamot).
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes. Combine with the rose water, and blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
Use this perfume to anoint yourself on the New Moon, and throughout the lunar cycle to remind yourself of your magical intentions.
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.
You Might Also Like...
- An Aztec Crystal Healing Ritual for radiant health - September 14, 2020
- Top 5 Crystals Used by Ancient Egyptian Priestesses - September 11, 2020
- Your Life Purpose, According to your North Node Sign in Astrology - September 4, 2020