Goddess Diana Perfume DIY
The Roman goddess Diana, also known as Artemis, is a free spirit who wanders the Moon lite woods with her band of fury companions.
Diana is known for her focus, and hunting skills. With her golden bow and arrow in hand, she never misses a target! As the Moon is one step closer to fullness, call upon Diana to aim true and commit to your new moon intentions.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon hemp seed oil
- Dark glass container for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 6 drops of apple fragrance oil
- 6 drops of lemon essential oil
- 10 drops of cypress essential oil
- 8 drops of jasmine essential oil
- Clear quartz chip gemstones to empower your wish
- Tree agate gemstone to connect to the ancient energies of the Diana’s forest, and to ground to Earth
On the next Waxing Crescent Moon, place your cleansed and charged crystals at the bottom of your decorative bottle.
Using a funnel, pour the hemp seed oil into your container, then add the alcohol. Add your base note (jasmine), followed by your middle note (cypress). Next, add your top note (lemon). Top it off with the apple fragrance oil.
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes. Combine with the water, and blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
On the Waxing Crescent Moon, use your perfume to anoint yourself, while calling upon Diana. May her energy give you determination and focus to realise your magical intentions.
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.