December 22 – January 19
Capricorn is a strong willed and accomplished sign that builds a legacy from the ground up. One step at a time, Capricorn energy is persistent and determined to reach their goals for the long haul.
This DIY perfume is inspired by the essence of Capricorn. Use it when you want to manifest Capricorn’s ambition and determination to reach your career aspirations.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- Dark glass container for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 6 drops of lemon essential oil to increase concentration
- 10 drops of thyme essential oil to release emotional blockages
- 8 drops of vanilla for good luck and fortune
- 8 drops of sandalwood to balance the mood
- Garnet chip gemstones
Using a funnel, pour the sweet almond oil into your container, then add the alcohol. Add your base notes (sandalwood and vanilla), followed by your middle note (thyme). Finish with your top note (lemon).
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes. Combine with the distilled water, and blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
May this perfume inspire perseverance and determination to reach your career aspirations.
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.