March 21 — April 19
The warrior spirit of the astrological signs, Aries is bold and unstoppable with a fiery competitive streak. They are also critical thinkers that can take an innovative idea and fearlessly launch it with gusto.
This DIY perfume is inspired by the essence of Aries. Use it when you want to take decisive action. Aries energy get things moving!
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- Dark glass container for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 6 drops of orange essential oil
- 10 drops of amber essential oil
- 8 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 8 drops of ginger essential oil
- Fire agate chip gemstones to take decisive action
- Carnelian chip gemstones for courage, vitality and confidence
Pour the sunflower oil into your container, then add the alcohol. Add your base notes (frankincense and ginger), followed by your middle note (amber). Finish with your top note (orange).
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes. Add the distilled water, and blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
May this perfume propel your dreams to new heights!
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new content and offerings.