January 20 – February 18
Aquarius is the snowflake of the zodiac. They just like to do things differently. Aquarius energy is rebellious and innovative, known for their revolutionary ideas that make the world a better place.
This DIY perfume is inspired by the essence of Aquarius. Use it when you need to connect to your authentic self and develop an innovative idea. Aquarius energy helps you harness your unique gifts to positively impact society.
What You Need
- 2 tablespoons of Ethanol or perfumer’s alcohol
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- Dark glass container for storing the perfume
- Glass stirring rod
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 6 drops of lemon essential oil to elevate the mood
- 6 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil for inspiration
- 8 drops of patchouli essential oil to get in touch with your emotions
- Amazonite chip gemstones for speaking their truth
- Amethyst chip gemstones for peace and balance in the world
Using a funnel, pour the jojoba oil into your container, then add the alcohol. Add your base notes (patchouli), followed by your middle note (lavender). Finish with your top notes (lemon and peppermint).
Let the essential oils diffuse into the mixture for at least 20 minutes. Combine with the distilled water, and blend with the stirring rod.
Allow the perfume to mature for at least 48 hours in a cool, dry place to allow the scents to marry.
May this perfume spark that crazy idea that rings true to your authentic self.
If you like this article, join our magical mailing list to be the first to hear about new articles and offerings.