Light - Purity - Protection
I want to resemble a sort of liquid light which stretches beyond visibility or invisibility. Tonight I wish to have the valor and daring to belong to the moon.- Virginia Woolf, A Writer's Diary
Selenite is the world's manifestation of liquid light. Named after the Greek goddess of the moon, Selene, the ethereal crystal looks as if it came from the moon itself. So, you can only imagine how these explorers felt when they wandered into a mystical cavern filled with selenite crystals the size of California's redwood trees in Chihuahua, Mexico. It must have been absolutely breathtaking!
Not known for its sturdy durability, it definitely makes up for it in magical properties. With its beaming light energy, Selenite activates the third eye, crown, and soul star chakras, while elevating your awareness to a higher dimension.
Selenite also calls upon the angelic realm, for protection and to banish all low vibes from the body and mind. Keep it on your altar to keep the energy crystal clear.
- When used with other stones, it amplifies the intended effect
- Enhances mental and physical balance
- Protects against toxic energy and energy vampires
- Opens and activates the third eye, crown and soul star chakras
- Helps to connect with spirit guides or guardian angels